About the Resource Center
HOURS: The Resource Center is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 4:30pm-6:30pm.
Our Resource Center provides hospitality and first response to young people who are being impacted by the streets. Volunteers and HYS staff make every effort to know our young people’s names, stories and needs so that we can help them feel welcome, at home, safe and supported. The young people who walk through our doors have access to:
- A welcoming environment
- Family-style dinners
- A computer lab
- A Phone
- Living room with games
- Opportunities to learn and grow in their personal relationship with God
Between the hours of 3:00 – 5:00pm via appointment, youth have access to:
- Referrals to education and medical resources
- Counseling and guidance
- Computers with printing capabilities
- Assistance with resume building, job searching and filling out job applications
- Searching for housing and filling out housing applications
- OHP Applications
- College enrollment
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Provider
We are often asked if we are a Christian organization.
HYS is a faith-based public charity. We do not withhold services based upon race, belief, political views, ethnic background, sexual preference or gender.
HYS is an equal opportunity provider.
We seek to meet people where they are, and extend them every courtesy.
We do believe there is a spiritual component to humanity and we are free to respond to spiritual matters when interest has been expressed by a guest. We provide voluntary opportunities for meetings to consider faith issues.
Hosea's Drop-In Center
834 Monroe St.
Eugene, OR 97402
Most Urgent Needs
- YOU: Volunteers
- Monthly Support (Donations)
- Winter Garments (esp. coats)
- Clean, New Undergarments
- Backpacks & Jeans
- Camping Equipment
- Paper and Cleaning Supplies