Thank you for considering supporting our mission. Below, you will find a list of all our current needs. Check back often for items we are in need of it can change seasonally. Please also consider donating your time by volunteering.
By clicking the “Donate” button below, you can provide a one time donation or monthly support. Even if just $5, your donation goes a long way in helping HYS provide consistent services to at-risk and homeless youth in our area!
Want to make your donations go twice as far? Be sure to check to see if your employer has a matching gift program! Check online HERE or check directly with your employer.
How Your Donations Help:
- $10 – Food Handlers Card, Toiletry Gift Bag, After School Snack Pack
- $25 – Youth One Month Bus Pass (for our kids 18 years and under), Community Service Support Plan, Bike Repair Kit & Lock
- $50 – Adult One Month Bus Pass (for our kids ages 19 and older), Birth Certificate/ID, Monthly Mentor Activity Voucher
- $100 – Bike (Transportation Assistance), Sponsor Community Outing for social skill building for once a month 10 youth, One month of life skills workshops for a youth
- $200 – School Kickstart Package (includes clothes & supplies), Job Kickstarter (includes interview outfit, cell phone, bus pass), Community Housing Kickstarter (includes bedding for youth, household items, bed)
Resource Center Needs:
- Winter Clothing: warm coats, socks, gloves
- Camping Supplies: backpacks, sleeping bags, tents, tarps, cooking supplies, flashlights
- Laundry Supplies: soap, bleach, fabric softener
- Bath Supplies: hand soap, toilet paper, shampoos and conditioners
- Baby Clothing and Supplies
- Paper Products: paper towels, napkins, plates, cups, utensils, ziploc bags, kleenex
- Personal Items: feminine products, razors, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Office Supplies: printer/copy paper and ink cartridges
- LTD bus day or month passes
Hosea Youth Services Project is a registered 501 (c)(3) non profit organization, EIN #93-6097252.
All donations are tax-deductible in full or part.
Most Urgent Needs
- YOU: Volunteers
- Monthly Support (Donations)
- Winter Garments (esp. coats)
- Clean, New Undergarments
- Backpacks & Jeans
- Camping Equipment
- Paper and Cleaning Supplies