The mission of serving our young homeless community is so important! If we can “catch” these young people now, provide them the love, care and assistance they need, we can keep them from becoming chronically homeless. Your financial partnership in this effort is vital! Your financial support can absolutely have significant impact in the lives of our homeless young people and in our community!
Thank you for your consideration!
Hosea Youth Services is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious corporation in the State of Oregon. Our Board of Directors provides oversight of all financial decisions.
Providing many different items of clothing, toiletries, outdoor supplies, etc. is an important part of our service. Donating these items is a great way to support our young homeless community!
- Winter Clothing: warm coats, socks, gloves
- All types of young adult clothing, shoes, socks, underwear, etc.
- In particular, we always need young men’s clothing!!
- Camping Supplies: backpacks, sleeping bags, tents, tarps, cooking supplies, flashlights
- Laundry Supplies: liquid soap (not pods) bleach, dryer sheets
- Bath Supplies: hand soap, toilet paper, shampoos and conditioners
- Baby Clothing and Supplies
- Paper Products: paper towels, napkins, plates, cups, utensils, Ziploc bags, Kleenex
- Personal Items: feminine products, razors, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Office Supplies: printer/copy paper, sticky notes
- Journals, notebooks, art supplies
Hosea Youth Services is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious corporation in the State of Oregon, EIN #93-6097252.
All donations are tax-deductible in full or part.
Connect with HYS
Most Urgent Needs
- YOU: Volunteers
- Monthly Support (Donations)
- Winter Garments (esp. coats)
- Clean, New Undergarments
- Backpacks & Jeans
- Camping Equipment
- Paper and Cleaning Supplies