Community Education and Awareness
We are committed to advocate for our young homeless community and to share with our community about the issues they face. We desire to help people understand the complexities of youth homelessness and what we all can do to assist our young people in moving toward lives of health and purpose. If you would like to have one of our staff present to your organization, please click on the link below.
Would you like to visit our Resource Center and see first-hand how we are serving our young homeless community?
We invite you to join us for a meal and short presentation about youth homelessness and what we are doing to assist young people in getting off the streets and working toward lives of health and purpose.
At this presentation you will:
- Learn about the causes of youth homelessness.
- Learn about our services.
- Meet our staff and the young people we serve.
- Be provided a light meal and refreshments.
- Be asked for contact information so we can stay in touch and receive feedback about our time together.
You will not:
- Be asked for financial support.
- Be kept longer than an hour.
Please consider joining us at one of these upcoming meetings:
- Wednesday May 3rd – 7:00 am
- Thursday June 1st – 11:30 am
- Tuesday July 11th – 11:30 am
- Wednesday August 2nd – 7:00 am
- Thursday September 7th – 11:30 am
- Tuesday October 3rd – 7:00 am
- Thursday November 2nd – 11:30 am
If you would like to join us, please click on the link below.
Connect with HYS
Most Urgent Needs
- YOU: Volunteers
- Monthly Support (Donations)
- Winter Garments (esp. coats)
- Clean, New Undergarments
- Backpacks & Jeans
- Camping Equipment
- Paper and Cleaning Supplies